Monday, April 13, 2009

Looking For Artists!



The shot above is the final look I went for a polished prototype. It is the building in the upper right hand corner (see below). The gameplay* is solid, and I'm satisfied with it, but I'm sure I'll always be refining it. Right now I'm looking for an artist who wants to create the final art assets. You're more than welcome to keep the rights to your artwork and share in a % of the sales when it sees the light of market, but it's really something to be discussed. If you're interested, comment below with your email address and I'll get in touch. If I really like your work, I may be willing to offer some informal pay in the $250-750 range depending on what you can do.

Assets I need would be (any work would be appreciated):

-Art for the game board
-Art template for game cards
-Art for the game cards (75 unique pieces needed)
-Design for tangibles such as player tokens

Or, if you have had experience in board game materials, I am very much open to new ideas.

The game itself is very Romero/Max Brooks zombie apocalypse survival. 4 survivors, 1 zombie player, 24 turns, no demons/occult/fast zombies, just classic zombie faire. Getting the game published is a goal, but not a priority. Right now, moving to Toronto is the priority :P


*Why do all my spell checkers hate the word "gameplay" it is one word right? not "game play"?

1 comment:

Colin Sanders said...

Looks good Tyler!

As for gameplay, it's one word because we're gonna make it one word! Sometimes we need to take control of our language!